TEAM BUILDER, exceptionally skilled in motivating and communicating with others to achieve high performance levels. Strong drive to help others grow professionally, coupled with a personal conviction of life-long learning. | DEDICATED PROFESSIONAL, Dedicated professional with 7+ years of proven leadership experience. | EDUCATED AND EXPERIENCED, 5+ years of education and experience; in event/ project management, administrative management, and business development. | CERTIFIED, in various microcomputer applications, Windows operating system fundamentals.
- ITIL Foundations | Pearson Vue | 2016
- Project Management Professional | PMI | 2016
- Microsoft Office Master | Microsoft | 2011
- MTA Windows Operating System | Microsoft | 2015
- Certification, Project Management | Saint Louis University | 2015
- Master’s, Information Systems | University of Phoenix | 2011 – 2013
- Certification, Business & Technology/ Microsoft |St. Louis Community College | 2011
- Bachelor’s, Business Administration | University of Phoenix | 2007 -2011
Business Consultant/ Coach
Where’s My Admin? LLC | January 2015 – Present | St. Louis, MO
- Provided leadership, consulting, coaching, and training services to business owners or individuals placed in and management positions.
- Organized and implemented new systems (i.e. process and procedures, operational, IT, business, administrative).
- Developing and modifying needed documents used for project operations.
- Reviewing current staff performance and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Analyzing business practices and recommending improvements.
- Developing relationships with clients and employees to foster trust and understanding.
Senior Manager, End User Technology
St. Louis Community College | June 2016 – Present | St. Louis, MO
- Plans, implements, and manages the technology support services for the campus.
- Manages the Information Technology Department and supervises staff located on multiple campuses.
- Oversees the development of computer planning, acquisition insulation, and maintenance for all computer equipment and infrastructure technology needs at the campus.
- Assisted with implementing campus computing plan..
- Developed operational procedure, annual goals, and budgets for the department.
- Serves as the campus representative on governance committees.
- Provides professional expertise and comprehensive technology information to staff and stakeholders.
- Administers maintenance, service, and support agreements for college computer technology.
New Generation Diverse Business Solutions | January 2011 – Present | St. Louis, MO
- Review and apply for project opportunities through direct company contact, bids, and request for proposals.
- Obtained and maintained various certifications with the local, state, and federal government.
- Responsible for delivering projects against agreed scope of work, budget, schedule, and customer expectations.
- Supervised, directed, and motivated teams of contractors and employees. Immediately addressed any issues that may impact scope of work.
- Maintained communication to ensure quality customer service and acted on client expectations and feedback.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
Training Facilitator, Workforce Development
St. Louis Community College | April 2015 – Jun 2016 | St. Louis, MO
- Assigned to BOAT/ Project Excel to develop and implement class work plan, curriculum, and course outlines for participating students between ages 18 to 54.
- Collaborate with project team members to facilitate and instruct course material related to accelerated training programs in the areas of Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) (Windows Operating Systems) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Collaborate with program director to established program policies, procedures, schedule and timelines.
- Collaborated with Certiport and college to proctor MTA and Microsoft exams.
- Developed and performed workshops based on confidence and assertiveness.